MLS 10.5% 2.1¢ metals australia ltd

what's the hold-up?, page-9

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Good morning O great King.
    Let's have a bit of fun to fill the time in that doesn't involve casting racial and other slurs back and forward.
    On 7/1 you posted ..."Announcemnt coming this week I here she is about to break out big time!!"

Let's not worry about getting you to name your source but let's get a bit more definitive with the timeframe:

So far 9 days have elapsed and nothing has been announced.Your explanation provided today ... " If we listen to our italian friend he is saying they are on holidays, so there is no one there to type the letter.."

Linking your explanation with Francocozzo's earlier advice that the office reopens next week that shouldn't be a problem. What is your call on when the announcement ( not the quarterly) will be made?
    Please be reasonably precise (ie at least nail the week).
    If you call it correctly I will try to be the first on to congratulate you and ask for your next call.
    If you don't nail it, will you concede that you didn't know ?
    Let's face it if you keep saying next week I will never be quite sure whether to congratulate you,or not when it eventually happens-- might have just been luck!
    regards
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $18.64K 955.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 758061 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.