WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

With the spot price moving up, and Denison having been...

1. 114 Posts.
    With the spot price moving up, and Denison having been distracted with their financing with the Koreans which has now been completed, whats the hurry or the concern about the toll milling agree ?

Denison has WCU ore in their current buying schedule. They need WCU ore to operate their White Mesa mill more efficiently. Denison is not the most administratively efficient company the world has seen ! It is in WCU's interests not to short sell themselves on price. 100 days from 27 May (the earliest target to get into Daneros Ore) gives 26 August, at least, not 30 days as you have said tcf.

Tcf - chill out for a while matey, you are getting a bit too excited a bit too early. Your point is valid, but not now.

And yes, all the board is in the US and have been for the past week - ask the admin assistant Gillian.

The current WCU price presents a buying opportunity in my opinion. TSX listing, toll milling, countdown to reach the ore, further expansion plans, a firmer uranium price based on sound fundamentals (reduced uranium supply relative to demand), a new uranium mill receiving a key and a unanimous approval for construction in the 4 corners area and not far from Denison's White Mesa mill with key community support .. it is all good.

This is a stock for investors, not day traders. A little patience will deliver some real rewards here in my opinion.

Batten is a performer -- he just needs a little time .. he only started 6 days ago ! Cheers, glow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.