NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

what's the latest on the hoepakrantz farm?, page-44

1. 2,755 Posts.
    Ralph

"I'm just amazed at all the information being given to shareholders that appears to be of a very market sensitive nature."

I was very pleased last year after you decided to tell us about the meet and greet in Perth after the downunder conference. It helped to fill in a few gaps and appreciated by all. I dont believe any of it was market sensitive but more to settle our nerves.

When I spoke to PL last Friday I just relayed information the same as you, possible joint venture negotations between Anglo and Xstrata have been released to the market since 2007/2008 so nothing new there as well as other interested parties.

I was happy with PL's response on most things except Hoepakrantz but that appeared to be in our favour until Stagman posted the court roll for August. I contacted the ASX on Monday to express my concerns over what I believed to be price sensitive information not being released to the market. After explaining the situtation and the impact the last court case had on the share price the general gist of it was they didnt have to have a market announcement until after the result and if it had a impact. Told him that was stupid and no point in closing the gate after the horse had bolted. But thats the way it is and companys have on going court cases all the time such as Anglo and Xstrata with releasing the details to the shareholders.

Voiced my concerns again with PL again via email on Tuesday and the rest you know. Thought it was a good idea to present PL with a list of questions and quickly realised how bad an idea it was when I recieved yours. Send your questions or demands to PL by all means but I didnt want my name on it with the way they were directed. Your in Perth and have the chance to go to the office and speak with him in person, love it if you did and posted your findings on here again and have the feeling with your unbiased views it would be a hundred plus thumbs up post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.