RAT 0.00% 0.9¢ rubicon america trust

htran7528My NTA guess is in fact AUD0.50... I had incorrectly...

1. 3,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    htran7528

My NTA guess is in fact AUD0.50... I had incorrectly adjusted for exchange rates which are not relevant.

I respect your comment re US recession. I'm not convinced we've seen the carnage that comes with that condition. However, I do note that the property portfolio is largely immune to medium term shocks given length of lease and nature of tennants.

This recession I think will however shake out in recovery of CRE's in which case I'd be encouraged if they accelerated their efforts to securitise those loans.

More than 1.4 cents...maybe its a degree of dumbness... I'm confident the units are worth more than zero and not so long ago people were paying 70 cents... I've no real idea where it might shake out and I would not be surprised that an adminsitrator is appointed. I do take some solace from how financiers have dealt with CER et al... but tomorrow is another day and this company is another beast.

We'll see soon enough I think.

Your NTA valuation... can I assume you have superimposed some significant discount factors to book value?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.