BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

What's the new CEO worth to the share price?

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    From the Appendix 4D and 1H21 Financial Report, dated 25th August 2021.
    The search for a new CEO has
    progressed and a shortlist of candidates is being interviewed and vetted as part of our due diligence process.

So let's assume a shortlist of 5 candidates, now I have no idea how a CEO interview is conducted, but let's assume a several stage interview of a couple of hours.
    Also assuming, in the current climate, that some if not all are conducted through video conferencing.
    Can we assume that Brainchip will decide on the winning candidate, within the next couple of weeks?

Now that's a lot of assumptions, but I'm no stranger to making an ass out of myself when it comes to making predictions, or just in general..

Peter Van der Made has stated that they are head hunting a star CEO (my words), someone that may have been overlooked for the top spot and is hungry.
    The naming of this new CEO, will add a completely new level of validation to where Brainchip currently is and where they intend going.
    It will likely receive Worldwide media coverage.

I think this would lead to a solid rerate, it may go higher initially, of 40 to 50% or 68 to 73 cents per share.

We have briefly visited these levels 2 or 3 times in the last several months, so it is not uncharted ground.
    The difference this time, will be the stature given to our Company, by this new leader.

Brainchip has already made millionaires of those who got in early with significant holdings.
    This trend will continue and it's still early days..

My opinions only.
    Last edited by DingoBorat: 28/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $731.6K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 664878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 271540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.