PGM 0.00% 2.5¢ platina resources limited

Love to be taken over same way as Miramar was by Newmont...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Love to be taken over same way as Miramar was by Newmont yesterday. Sounds like similar "size" tho they would have been more advanced. PGM would need to have upgraded resource first tho ...... 2009? Just chuckling at the AUD 150 /oz IGV NEM placed on the purchase. OK granted, Miramar has big acreage to boot and NEM would be just as interested at that of course. But laughable that Hope Bay was a BHP asset previously and they let it go for ONE BUCK to write it off their books methinks. Bit like Galahad letting go Skaergaard for the tax loss. How things can change in an instant hey? Same with Sepon and Browns. Its all a matter of metals PRICE ....... and if u r a believer in a precious metals boom being only in its embryonic stage like i am, then something like the toy factory can become "priceless" once it goes "critical". Thats all Ive been saying from day 1 and been copping "spruiker" calls haha. Prefer "visionary" but thats OK ... just love the chase. Well money talks. A major needs to run a sliderule over Skaergaard but only after the boys have first, so they can deal from the higher ground IMO. Patience, no hurry ...... plenty of time left for this golden boomleg and better to deal at the right gold / pms PRICE background anyway. More than happy to sit on my core til 2009+ on this basis. Take a hint from today's announcement ..... 2010 options expiry date. Reckon they are looking at same GOLD price charts as I am Aphrodite be praised. Sure we will get PLENTY of reratings up meantime to keep our Ice Queen dancing dirty. So much happening from here on by looks.
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $16.91K 698.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 273047 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 347098 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.