TYX 12.5% 0.7¢ tyranna resources limited

whats the next share price driver?

1. 486 Posts.
    OK the funding seems to have played out as expected, ie some shareholders picked up the slack where others didnt participate. Intersuise picked up the TRF share.

That gives us the certainty that Intersuise have put in just over $5m and gets round people worrying if they would underwrite it with them using the get out clause due to market dropping during Japanese disaster.

I thought that would provide some confidence and start to push the SP up. Apparently not.

So the next thing will be the MLP. Does anyone think that WONT happen? I doubt it. Certainly the company doesnt and neither does Intersuise, and they know far more about it than us.

So I think this just means the real concern is over seeing that we get into production by the end of this year. Sure IFE can start to post some progress announcements just to keep the interest going.

I dont see that there is much to lift the share price in the next few months though.

Biggest concerns therefore are IO prices holding. That the A$ doesnt appreciate too much and that the project remains on track. I dont expect any of these to cause us significant problems, but just wondering if anyone can point to what will make our SP start to climb to its potential.

Is it that we are all just spent out from the issue?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3133270 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1696644 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.