TYX 16.7% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

Reading this thread makes me feel that many are in out of the...

1. 219 Posts.
    Reading this thread makes me feel that many are in out of the money position. ian has taken a great deal longer to accomplish what he set out to do at Whilcherry early last year.

SP been headed mostly continually downward since the numerous delays and lack of information forthcoming from Ian. IMO.

It is understandable that most are sick and tired of waiting whilst other Coys have taken off. Plus it seems Ian and Co will keep taking there time. No real catalyst seems to be occuring in the ST.

However Intersuiss are loaded and the camp site is being constructed with the funds raised. Then start of production should be happening later in the year. In the ramp up to successful completion of loading the surface Ore onto the first truck we will be substancially higher than now.

When that will be I do not dare predict now, as Ian's guidence last year was greatly flawed and appears to have been poorly planned and implemented. 12 months ago he stated the first trucks would be getting loaded up now. He beleived closer or beyond 200Mil MC and none of these goals have even come close. So I now do not believe a word he states.

Sentiment will turn when Ore being lifted out of ground and all logistics complete. Plus Ore still at sky high prices like today.

Still cannot get over the Oppie pricing and the extreme leverage from these. Sentiment wise most are saying Ian and Co will not do a lot in 12 months by the looks of the Oppies. Very high leverage on Oppies... maybe some should sell off heads if impatient and have a bit in oppies not to miss out on the upside leverage- if we get any.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.36K 651.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 12815740 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3844022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.