CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

whats the panic, page-16

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4972
    I'm looking for someone to come up with a positive on this stock but it hasn't happened. No facts just blind hope it seems.

The Pb market is a strange beast. In western countries about 90% of lead consumption is from recycled product, virtually all car batteries. The developing countries will soon move towards the same metrics.

What happens to a commodity that is soley used for car batteries (unless they are developing bulk bird poison...lol) and is predominatly supplied from recycled material when primary battery demand drops. eg a 15% drop in new car battery demand would see the US become a lead exporter.

I don't mean to be a scaremonger but am seriously throwing up counter arguments to the "dont worry be happy" crowd so all DYOR and make informed decisions. I seriously believe in lithium battery technology and have backed myself big time on a lihtium play as posted on HC. How long before all the lead battery electric scooters being made in China uopgrade to far superior lithium batteries?? CMR need to be looking at a 20 year product time frame for the project being considered not a 5 year time frame that wont even see the thing built.

Advice is free and doesnt have to be taken. My arguments are researched and reasoned but if you all think I am just spamming.... fair enough I'll move on.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.