CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Oly,The drilling has clearly deepened the resource, added to...

1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    Oly,

The drilling has clearly deepened the resource, added to browns tonnage but critically, halved the browns east higher garde resource. My view looking at released B-East cross-sections is that a high grade supergene mineralisation exists (ie last Junes bonanza assays) but obviuosly deeper drilling has shown that the primary ore thins considerably from previous Inferred estimations.

There are plenty of tonnes already, a bit more a bit deeper won't change the equation much unless grades are significantly better. In this respect I plotted the drilling intercepts and grades against depth for last years assay and the grade was clearly dropping with depth. I expect lower grades if anything from further drilling but all a moot point until DFS gives us details on what might be earned from Sulphides and at what recoveries/tech risk.

I struggle to see anything but downgrades, cash bleeding and uncertainties in this stock. Time will tell but the last week has been a golden opportunity for all here to adjust holdings to suit risk, so no excuses/whinging if it tanks further.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.