AZL 0.00% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

As I've stated many times I'm very happy with the Prairie...

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    As I've stated many times I'm very happy with the Prairie purchase and progress. Big Sandy progress not so much.

Paul calls imminent BLM approval Q12022, then sells half his shares ($3.6m worth) a couple months later. Then calls Q2 BLM approval to squeeze more juice out of retail and nearly two more quarters have elapsed since without BLM approval. He doesn't do on market buys due to "company policy" (that will be a future red flag for me).

Below is an article from a month ago which you could consider in a way an official word from BLM.

https://www.npr.org/2023/09/26/1192735149/us-needs-copper-lithium-minerals-green-tech-climate-western-mines-enough-water

Arizona Lithium, the mining company based in Perth, Australia, that has begun exploration in the area, did not respond to NPR's requests for comment. The U.S. Bureau of Land Management, which authorizes mining on public lands, said in an email that the Australian company has just proposed an exploration plan, not yet a mine, and that "no decision has been made."

It's not like I didn't know it was only a drilling permit or that the decision hasn't been made yet, It's just that them answering like that just really rams home the message that Paulo has been pulling this BLM soon thing straight outta his ass for two years. F him and his Rolls Royce, bought on the back of misleading the people investing in him.

In saying that, who really gives a F about it if we end up with a scalable low cost producer in the best jurisdiction in the world? All the lies probably worth it. We wouldn't have been able to cap raise 40 million @12c without it.

Looking forward to soon BLM approval in 2026. Gumju-atutti, tutti fruitti all rooty

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5702/5702287-856869d6170a72fd2202cf72a7f6a457.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $180.4K 9.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2615849 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 46275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.