MAT 0.00% 2.6¢ matsa resources limited

Have been in Matsa literally from day one, so around 5 years I...

1. 48 Posts.
    Have been in Matsa literally from day one, so around 5 years I guess now. I know PP and many of his team very well. So to all of
    you who have stated that the management has been very diligent and precise I can assure you that you are absolutely correct. And for
    us longer term investors it seems now that our patience is about to be rewarded. As for "when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em" only you
    can decide depending on your situation.
    What we do know is that we have found nickel at Killaloe. No ifs or buts - there is nickel. Many others are still looking but we have got it.
    How much is a question that will be answered in the coming days. If its in the quantities like Sirius then $5 is very achievable. At the depths indicated it looks like it could end up a different kind of project to Symons Hill - maybe more in the Kambalda mould. In any event
    the evidence is quite compelling.
    Symons Hill still appears to be the main focus but not quite as crucial now that Killaloe looks so promising. If this one hits nickel too then
    one would expect the price to really take off. And we won't have long to wait to find out. I'm not sure that the brokers have quite got their
    heads around the significance of where Matsa is at. If you think back to Sirius' discoveries it took the market almost unawares. The price went from 5c to $5 fairly quickly. For us guys we are already in there and hopefully we will see a steady rise as others jump on board. I much prefer to invest in a well-managed company that builds a good business and sees its share price grow surely and steadily.
    And finally what about Thailand? We mustn't forget that the company has significant prospects in Thailand with a new regime eager to open up new opportunities. Don't be surprised if this is back on the agenda before then end of the year. Good luck. Jean-Pierre

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42307 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.