WZR 11.1% 4.0¢ wisr limited

You seem disappointed with the share price - completely...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    You seem disappointed with the share price - completely justified. No one wants share price to go backwards.

But there was always risk on that when you entered a small cap non bank lender at the low of interest rates. My suggestion is focus on the company and what is being delivered. If you believe they aren't delivering on their promise - I would question the company and whether your thesis still holds.

Companies take time to build and grow and flourish. If you don't have the patience to wait for quarterly updates and are hoping announcements monthly on what the new hires are doing might shift the share price or would give you comfort on your investment - I think you should reconsider your approach to investing.

Question is can wzr win in this market, be a point of differentiation to other lenders and grow sustainability and profitably relative to others eventually achieving cashflow positivity. Agree with McKenry we have not seen evidence of this as yet and the question is how long will you wait and allow them to prove or disprove this before you move on. For me the risk/reward is still well poised, that could change

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $54.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $40.51K 1.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 604791 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 670193 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
0.004 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ 190933
Last updated 15.14pm 15/05/2024 ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.