WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

What's the problem?

1. 2 Posts.
    Greetings all. Long time reader first time poster. I bought OBJ at 8c roughly a year ago. The first stock I ever bought and the longest held one. Really wish I had the foresight to sell out at 12c, live and learn I guess. Posting as, like many, I am concerned about the declining SP and don't fully understand the level of dissatisfaction being expressed in this forum. I haven't had the time to read everyone's posts but seems many are unhappy, the SP alone is proof of that. I've been re-reading anns but still don't get it. Especially with multiple statements like the one below in the most recent announcement...

"Dr Sudarsana [Head of SK-II research and development] reported that the consumer feedback from all market introductions has been highly favourable and the data accumulated from these initial product launches is now   being utilised by P&G to structure  forward rollout plans across key markets."

Not to mention other irons in the fire. i.e Coty, bodyguard, etc. Of course they all contain their own elements of risk/reward but just sticking to SK-II...Do people doubt this above statement? If so why?
    Or do you think SKII will not be as fruitful as anticipated? I see it as being very promising but I do accept that I could be missing something as my level knowledge and research skills is not at the level of many of you here on HC.

As I said I haven't had time to read HC for a while so I apologise, as I'm probably going over old ground here. Would just appreciate hearing other peoples realistic assessment of the situation, positive or negative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.