G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Read with interest all the theories, some good, some outright...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Read with interest all the theories, some good, some outright rubbish so let me put my take on the situation.
    Theory 1 Hartleys knew what was coming so sold out. Rubbish as retail brokers they follow 3 rules, commission, commission and commission, so they charge on the way in and on the way out and move on. In addition when the shares were first placed CJ did not know the reaction of the gem cutting industry to a MUS potential start up. I think he got the message around the time he stopped tweeting about 3 weeks ago by which time Hartleys had sold most.
    Theory 2 Imminent CR, this is the best one and postulated by those that have not even read about the CR in February!
    Theory 3 I think Davidsite was right in his thread which did not get much coverage. The Regius directors do not want a high share price pre the AGM resolution to buy the lease from them on 22 May as they will get less shares. They know what the lease has as the Gemfields manager on the ground has gone over the site. So what do you do to take the froth out the share price, put out an announcement that leaves enough gaps for those that want to to read into what they want. Remember the first sales was promised by Q2, we still have 2 months in which to sell the special stones and parcel in America. CJ just was economical with his thoughts at this point, but going back to Davidsite theory I bet those special stones and parcel in America are either sold or become the highlight of the October sale, and this will be announced in Q2 after May. Have to say this omission in the Friday announcement is so obvious. Those that go to the presentations this Monday- Wednesday need to push him on this.
    In future the BOD needs to look after ALL shareholders not just the BOD and the chairman needs a Professional development on what he is supposed to do.
    All theories, but some good posts on inventory build up, graphite resource etc. Get the May AGM out the way, explain what you are doing with the stones, keep to mining, you have stated as a secondary deposit these carats are gem quality, build up long term investors over the summer by roadshows/presentations, and appoint someone who can manage the October auction and get all the buyers in. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.