NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

what's the real odds of success at cua lo b105, page-6

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    groucho

Good point. Just looking at the story you referred to in Granite74's post of 3/7/13 - the Zach's story is dated 12/12/12 (a nice round number) and refers to the CNOOC find as 'DongFang (DF) 13-2-1 well in the Yinggehai'. So I searched for an update, but could only find a story on CNOOC's Block 35/10 in Yinggehai Basin - so I trust it relates to the same find/location.

Here's what I found:
    http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/128152/CNOOC_Shell_Ink_PSC_for_Block_3510_in_South_China_Sea

Thursday, August 01, 2013
    CNOOC, Shell Ink PSC for Block 35/10 in South China Sea

"CNOOC Limited announced Thursday that its parent company, China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) has signed a production sharing contract (PSC) with Shell China Exploration and Production Company Limited (Shell) for Block 35/10 in Yinggehai Basin in the South China Sea.

Block 35/10 is located in Yinggehai Basin in the South China Sea. It covers a total area of 1,323 square miles (3,427 square kilometers) with water depth of 262-361 feet (80-110 meters).

According to the terms of the PSC, Shell will conduct 3D seismic data survey and may drill exploration wells in the block during the exploration period, in which all expenditures incurred will be borne by Shell. CNOOC has the right to participate in up to 51 percent working interest in any commercial discoveries in the block."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.