PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

What's the root cause of PAB's poor SP performance?

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I am new to PAB share and have done a lot of reading to understand its background and history. Although there have been many discussions on this forum, it seems to me that no one has ever touched the deep core reason for PAB’s bad SP performance. There seems no PAB insiders involved in discussions on the forum or they are legally not allowed to disclose any price sensitive information. It is not easy for outsider to find out the truth without right information. But as an investor or shareholder, we need to ask questions, understand the situation/what’s happening, determine risks, and then make an informed decision before our hard-earned money is invested.

Patrys is well-known for its excellent research work, valuable patents, brilliant products, and huge growth potential. It was listed 7 years ago. Surprisingly, its SP has gone down and down ever since, from above 50c to 1.1c, which is an investment disaster for its hard-core shareholders.

Nothing happens for no reason. There must be some cause there resulting in such an "impressive" performance. Frankly, my current feeling about Patrys (which maybe be wrong) is that the company is technology-led type rather than market-oriented one, i.e. it is not a money maker good at sales and marketing but a great biotech researcher focused on development of bio-science and invention of new products. The link between great product and huge market is missing.

Can anyone else provide any insight into the root cause of PAB's performance?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.