SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi jayneen. Why do you keep telling lies? Why do you not admit...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi jayneen.

Why do you keep telling lies? Why do you not admit you got it wrong again?
    FACTS. Avima is Three different areas of Iron Ore, West, Central and East.
    You say Belinga is the largest iron ore deposit in the Congo basin. I am sure before you were saying (in the area), Not just the Congo Basin.
    Nabeba has had quite extensive drilling done so far so has the figures to back up what it is has so far. Belinga is ALL estimation because of a lack of drilling.
    You say SRK estimate the resource potential of Belinga at between 6 and 10 Billion tonnes of DSO.

Iron Ridge Resources site May 14th 2015.
    May 14th 2015. SRK is currently managing the exploration program and resource reappraisal for the **onese Government at the giant Belinga Project, estimated to contain in excess of (1bn tonnes at 62%Fe) Not 6 to 10 billion as you say of DSO, jayneen.
    Even the **on Government have been announcing they feel Belinga could contain much more than the (official) they said (official) (1 billion tonne estimate) of iron ore, Not DSO.
    I have early maps of this area with iron ore being shown in orange from memory, they are French maps.
    I have all reports of programs that were done to identify iron ore in the region.

Wrong again about China only investing in one iron ore project at Belinga. They were there for years and only invested around $30 million which the **on Government gave back to them when **on kicked the Chinese out.
    Is Sino site not far from Kribi around Mamaville not a Chinese Company? I thought they were Chinese, in fact I know they are Chinese.

Back in the early 2000's Iron ore was $18 to $20 odd dollars per tonne, in the next Four years it went up in price quite fast.

Getting sick and tired of you trying to cover up your mistakes and having to correct you jayneen.
    All you are doing is posting mostly False information to SDL Shareholders and those people trying to learn about SDL and its Projects. About time HotCopper stopped your posting of false information.

Westcott.

Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.