SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Who are these worldly sources advising Matt747 of information...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Who are these worldly sources advising Matt747 of information not currently available to the public?

Hi Squidd,

There is no world sources beyond what is available to the public. Everything is in the public domain.

Like minded people who analyse publicly available information (some are almost impossible to find via a Google search) often times than not superficially unrelated to SDL - are real gems I believe, charting a chronological timeline of a myriads of events, IO spot price movements and what is said and by whom..etc

Just like that Chinese embassy visit story (posted a month late when you read it) that you thought was a nugget..well for a little while. I still treat it as a hell of a nugget (it takes one to appreciate it).

Why the AGM was scheduled for October 30th (as per the ADU presentation) as per then rescheduled for November 30th (who knows...but food for thought no doubt).

If you have any problems about mine funding being taken care of by the Cameroon Government, you should pursue the poster who brought that to light. Someone very good at research told me the poster (of that Dec 1 post) is on the money.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.