SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Squidd, This is what you posted: "EPC contracts being signed...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi Squidd,
    This is what you posted:
    "EPC contracts being signed by the Cameroon Government and Chinese SOE's will be a nice little sign of progress, but IMO it's not a major de-risking event for SDL. The project could still go ahead at this point without SDL. The agreements are between the Cameroon Government and Chinese SOE's."

I disagree... you seem to have missed the fact that SDL will hold aFULLY PAID 2% of the 3.5Billion dollar infrastructure when completed. 2% of derived income from use of infrastructure over a 25 year period (and longer) , being derived not only from Mbalam but all other eventual users, will add up to a very handsome sum of money. 2 % is a big interest, specially if you don't have to for out a single dollar for it's construction. On that basis, SDL will always be a very intigral part of the project until such time as someone hops along to buy SDL's project asset ( and with that the 2 % infrast interest).

Go check the AGM slideshow.... tell me who you see "holding hands" in the photograph concerning CGGC EPC and then tell me again that Sundance is not involved in the contract..

Cheers
    Hotazel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.