SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Whats the signal?, page-90

1. 3,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Hi! Matt,
    I was a SDL holder for many years since before Plane Crashed, GFC and SDL Boom time. I have no doubt of Cam Gov will built the infrastructure but my question : SDL is hunting for the loan for many years even in Iron ore price was Peak high. They did not success because of Hanlong noodle cheated. Again, it is Chinese. When SDL announced the deal with European Infrastructure company , we all were very happy that we all escaped from Cheating story but again, no loan attached. Failed.

Now, it is more serious situation for SDL as dead line attached. Not like Cam Gov gave them unlimited time frame to hunt for loan. No more... Deal or dead. rule apply now. Where and How can they get the money such a bad time now??? From Chinese again?? Chinese really aware that SDL is almost choke. Are they really willing to provide the life line?? or they just wait this small fish is dead slowly? It is very risky game now for SDL.. I am not waiting at side line, I already decided to play with but waiting for timing.. though I know that it is live or dead story soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.