CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

what's the state of play with ctp?, page-29

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "" During the time in which I've held CTP, there have been too many personal attacks on this forum, instead of posters just sticking to matters relating to the company (and there's also been an amazing number of non-holders ready to criticise everything which the company does).""

gutumike,

I agree with you 100% on what you wrote.

But, if you think that CTP is where the posters are getting attacked and abused by someone else daring to have some difference of opinions, may I suggest for you to have a quick look at ESG and CDU to give you a good example. IMHO, they would have to be two of the worst practicing that procedure in the whole of the HC Forums. There has even been cases that posters are openly encouraging/promoting others in the forum to put someone with different opinions on ignore, (While getting moderated by the Mods), even if the ones daring to have those different opinions have been holding for many years, and possibly before the latest one came onto the scene.
    By encouraging others in doing so, would only allow them to read what they have to say to each other, and cutting out anyone else who dared to have something different to say.

But, after all, we are all posting in HC and we have to be able to take it as it comes.

Good luck mate, and most importantly well said.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.576K 158.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 64939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.