BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

whats the story, page-9

1. 359 Posts.
    CUB

This is correct. People are investing because a company has a resource. They often dont know what grade, depth, location or resource status.

The scoping study is just a marketing stunt. As far as Im concerned, its worthless because the resource is inferred. Therefor its a waste of time and money. It just another pump and dump tool. It helps justify the directors salary. People need to realise that BLR is along way off becoming a mine. Many years or drilling to sure up resource and as CUB stated, 400m drilling depth takes time.

I often laugh when people post articles on U demand and price when by the time BLR mine anything the economic environment will be significantly different.

Good luck to all holders but dont get caught up in the smaoke and mirror shows. CAUTION!!

One last note, how can BLR be undervalued if the resource is not going to be mined in the near future and the grade and depth are poor. Therefore the U is not coming out of the ground and overall BLR should be worth nothing. Any value is a bonus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.