IPL 0.65% $3.08 incitec pivot limited

kris, krb will be fine, they just need to focus on jorc any...

1. 27,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3337
    kris, krb will be fine, they just need to focus on jorc any phospate,,,little concerned they dont just shelve the other minerals, and focus on their best game plan.

So, IMO, they are perceived as too early, too spec atm, and without strong commitment by management to stick to the phospahte only, wont re-rate anytime soon.

I think the market is sick of somedays, oneabies,,,you need jorc, and viablilty, economics to advance, all else is getting a cold shoulder. And to that, forget explorers who ultimately, will dilute further and further.

I like krb for their proximety to phos hill mine, ipl, and for those longs, have confident they are onto a winner, but, think they will suffer the pains of raising and dillutions before any jorc or t/o from ipl occurs.

Also, they are very illiquid, which can be a problem, the sp can fall as it has, and just sit there, and that leads to frustration, and further, although gradual decline.

Hang in there. would think their 20c level a base, but you never know what some fool will sell for with the next buyer at 10.5c, and a shunt is sp, can stick like throwing mud sometimes, no good reason for it, just no flood of buyers in a bear market to push it back.

Market can be irrational, and unfair if you need to sell, one for the longs.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
-0.020(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.09 $3.10 $3.06 $14.90M 4.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6540 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.09 78004 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.