AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

what's the target price for AUZ?, page-59

1. 6,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1305
    Jard,

Deep thought CLQ was going to be the only new mine to go to production next. Now AUZ came from left field and has totally stolen his thunder and like a little 3 year old brat, he cannot accept it. No he will come here talk crap about the management, company and projects. I would be totally embarrassed if I was doing what he's doing. AUZ just had a raising at 8.5c, when the share price was under 2c only weeks before that.
    The raising was a very strong indicator of what Sconi really is. They wanted to raise $10m and ended up getting demand of over $40m. It didn't go to mum's and dad''s. it went to 6 different large funds. Do you think they just invest their millions before doing their due diligence? NO, they would be well aware of the potential of Sconi. Not much has been said but there was a Asian resource company that bought in also.

So despite all of the facts that are staring him in the face, he tries to come here and convince everyone that AUZ will never make it and everyone knows he's a holder of rival CLQ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.197K 299.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 14814624 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1366647 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.