NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

What's the transport plan?, page-33

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hello all,

listening to all the chatter about trains and train lines v b - double trucks and logistics, when we get to that point it's going to be a delicious problem to have to overcome.

I for one relish that problem in the future because we've officially got there. If you guys take a look , a really close look at the world and the impending koas that Is just around the corner the SA government with all the problems that they are going to have when the financial world pretty much implodes will do anything to make sure that lck works even flourishes because it will supply a whole industry of business to keep it running. Ie jobs , trains, trucks , industry , supply trains etc.

I really believe IMO that LCK is in a great position in the MACRO world to do unbelievably well. This country is going to need a lot of LCK'S to get through the financial carnage that is on the way.

Brothers and sisters don't delude yourselves this carnage is no far away . We need to get all these deals done signed sealed and delivered before any of the s### occurs. I have faith in the management to get this done and the top 20 shareholders have never wavered even during a lot of trying circumstances. So this faith and belief and obviously my own , gives me cause to feel optimistic. Bring on may 31st and hopefully a tremendous boost to all you long and short term holders. Good luck everyone. Nudeman OUT!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.