NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

@darrenpincini - This isn’t academic. If people bother to do the...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    @darrenpincini - This isn’t academic. If people bother to do the research they can find plenty of data about road and rail shipping costs. Personally, I place more value in my own research and ABS and Dept of Industry data than the biased opinions of some random dude posting on HC.

@Idle Wanderer - The rail line is owned by the SA Government, specifically the Minister for Infrastructure and Transport. The ‘Leigh Creek Coalfield Line’ is a Standard Gauge line (line designation RWN09) and was last surveyed in June 2021. Guess where it terminates..? That’s right - Port Augusta.

(Reference = https://data.sa.gov.au)

Port Augusta Operations are currently transforming the Port Augusta power station site into a bulk commodity export terminal, know as Port Playford. The name was chosen in recognition of the former Premier Sir Thomas Playford and his role in the establishment of the Leigh Creek Coalfield and Port Augusta Power Station.

It is anticipated Port Playford will be operational by late 2022, supporting bulk commodity export in the second half of 2023. The operation will load commodities onto shallow-draft self-unloading vessels at the facility’s wharf, via existing rail links, to cape-sized, ocean-going bulk carriers, moored at existing offshore trans-shipment points to the southeast of Whyalla.

(Reference = https://www.portaugusta.sa.gov.au/major-projects/port-augusta-operations-and-port-playford)

Returning to the original topic of this thread and the ‘transport plan’, it’s pretty obvious that the plan will include the use of rail freight to Port Augusta, where bulk urea will be exported under the Daelim offtake, with domestic urea shipped by road.

Anyone interested in reading the BFS..? Not long until these pointless debates will be put to rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.