TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

All chinese companies have government backing and access to...

1. 380 Posts.
    All chinese companies have government backing and access to funds from the chinese govt. If they need the money to fill orders they will be given it without any issues.

This is a 100M USD per year deal which fits within the turnover that they have along with their expected growth based on customer demand and as stated in interviews the factory cannot keep up with demand have two factories currently under construction.

Unlike Australia most chinese companies are located in multi storey hispan factory buildings i.e. if they state they have 48000m of factory they could very well be in a 6 storey building with 8000m per floor. One of the factories I use in china is exactly this scenario with several levels and each level is 5m floor to ceiling with massive machinery on each level.

They not only manufacture finished product but process and ship graphite in various grades to other companies and this is their biggest market hence locking in a contract that allows them to meet the demand of processed graphite they currently have and given their own graphite reserves are not that large it makes sense for any company in their position to lock this agreement in.

The company has had the same name for 20years but in 2003 changed from a private company to a limited liability company this happens in australia all the time private companies changing to off board limited etc.

It seems there are plenty of people on here who for whatever reason want to bring down what this agreement is through petty posting of poorly translated pages. Bing and Google translate are ok but I wouldn't trust my life on them because there are so many variations in the chinese language of individual words that neither of these translates can deal with and you can clearly see this in the poor sentence structures they produce when translating a page.
    Last edited by bodgea: 04/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 609756 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.