TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Surely Industrial Minerals or BenchMark "guru' Simon has to come...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Surely Industrial Minerals or BenchMark "guru' Simon has to come out with SOMETHING on this New Demand coming out of China. Last Pauldola got from Emailing Benchmark about a MONTH ago on the Chinalo BOA and MNSers was a reply from Simon we only do coverage of Graphite in Production [infered not gunner do in Company Announcements]
    Surely the IM weekly report will have SOMETHING authorative on this not just the PR blurb. Damn CA4H for Comment JOURNALISM !!

Tonners if that ain't the Real Deal and it's another Lambo boo boo The whole ASX Graphite Sector will be DisCredited. Is it little wonder Holders in All Graphite Companies have 'concerns" and I'm afraid what the Company Interpretation states I'm afraid is Just not Good Enough Research.

Never mind. You can think I and Warnie and all the Non Holder "downers"are just jealous scum ratbags.

Next Weeks Trading and Announcements will be as the Chinese say "Living in Interesting Times"
    Should be a Re Education of Real Life in the Share Market
    Live2Air Jubilee Rapture the PR position or Armageddon and Take Care/ Stop Loss Vindication for the Downers,

I become too colourful and dark boogey man.

Have a "nice" Week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.