BOT 16.9% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

What's the vehicle anyhow?, page-38

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1322
    Okay, so we get to choose the 'data' we like and ignore the rest.....please!
    As I said earlier, DYOR and go back over the 'data' and find something that proves the efficacy of CBD (not method of action or anything theoretical - actual data) WITHOUT Permatrex. Maybe (as others have suggested) the Permetrex in AU was less concentrated than in US - but doesn't that just prove the point!?!?!
    Like I said, if management were more open about the nature of the problem, could be a different ball game (if they said for example "Seems we got a heap of CBD mixed in with the vehicle" or "appears the Permetrex was mixed with 10x more alcohol than in the recipe", I could cop it). BUT... we are being offered NO cogent explanation, it's just "...move along....nothing to see here....on to Ph3..."
    Spare me, please. I'm not an idiot and won't accept this BS from a company that, up until MC's departure, had been really open and willing to take us SH's along on with the science and the journey.
    Am I more than a little salty - for sure.
    Is it unwarrented - not on your nelly!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.