ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

What's this BULL...., page-239

1. 4,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2650
    Yep, well done Mode. I did not have the patience to outline further details as I saw them due to the litany of negatives and accusations of arrogance coming from one poster in particular. So I raised the concepts for others to take it or leave it, but I stayed on message because it was a personal decision based on experience or capacity to learn and even deal in the abstract to weigh up the opportunity cost through a swot analysis without fear or favour. I could see the benefits would outweigh the costs and stated that yet remained cautious because the real spanner in the works was Covid and unmeasurable delays. The very reason I thought options were too risky as I stated in the past. But the future game changer for me was monetizing proven assets in the ground, which is not as a stock concept, but an income flow concept that we not yet mined through tokens; and how that linked to BIS ramifications I have been rabbiting on about for some time. Yes, its a lot to get your head around and I understand it takes time to see it all. Even you Mode were a little skeptical some months ago re: Bullion FX but your aptitude is amazing to research, test, apply and now to explain the package deal of strategy, mining expertise, taxation, diversification with Tarmoola and marketing. I have great respect for you because you put your money in based on a proof. These guys are well connected and smart enough to drive a successful enterprise for us all to benefit. Let's sink the spurs in and ride this horse who you can take to water which he drinks. Risk/reward ratio grows by the day despite the unfamiliar practices now which will be common place in the future around the world. Australia is not a backwater of uninformed skeptics. It pays to do your own research and engage in life long learning. That is not arrogance, or conceit but confidence based on self awareness and contribution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $845 140.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 23064798 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1239358 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.