ASR 0.00% 0.5¢ asra minerals limited

What's this BULL...., page-242

1. 5,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2691
    That's how I read it Mode. Probability is sound, and yes probability is not certainty and so there is risk in everything. Just hope the oppy guys get over the line in time. I think further ASX delays on top of Covid impacts on labs were not anticipated by TNR (or anybody else for that matter), and with such a new framework, the ASX had to call on boffins and legal people to give it the green light and sanction. TNR was left with no other choice but to alter their tracking program with XRF and drill sampling rather than wait for full core etc. to prove up and be on track and on time. TNR had to change labs for better service as their program unfolded in order to meet the timelines they advocated. That's what killed the momentum at a critical time. Late entrants are now benefitting as things now regain momentum to meet expectations you have so expertly outlined which many of us appreciate. The accumulation which I proved on the graphs has been free pickings for the sharp end of town despite denials by some and the fear they instill with generalization and lack of substance. Oldest trick in the book playing on ignorance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.