ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

@DavidW please make no apologies for the 'long-windedness' it...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    @DavidW please make no apologies for the 'long-windedness' it was full of substance and insight and the time taken to reply is greatly appreciated. I may have to read this twice or three times however to digest it.

@thriftynifty, thank you for the insomnia tips. I'll count myself lucky that these are the kind of things that keep me awake. For sure there could be much worse that keeps one up at night (that said, there's definitely more fun things too )

David's insights have answered questions and yet raised more. Truly fascinating how dynamic the global economy is in a 'stable' climate. In turbulent times, I've no idea how anyone is meant to keep up. Back to the books for some more research, but I will ask this as it seems so simple on the surface, but no doubt... it's not. The simplest and fastest way to increase Inflation is 'print' more money Mugabe style. This causes money to be worth less and smaller dominations of that currency to become irrelevant or worthless. The effect of gross inflation.
    So, by taking a finite resource (... say... hmmm, gold?) and constantly fractionalising it to maintain its scalability as payment to combat its ever increasing value against a domestic currency, that to me just created a situation that is the direct opposite of the former situation. You have a finite item that grows in value and needs to be ever fractionalised meaning that smaller and smaller denominations of it are required and valuable. Does that mean that scenario has a deflationary effect?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $845 140.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 23064798 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1239358 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.