ASR 0.00% 0.7¢ asra minerals limited

What's this BULL...., page-94

1. 4,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2632
    I have always the believed new technology is vital for sector development and my process has always been to examine the mega trends as they apply to a sector to position. As the timing becomes relevant, then undervalued ASX firms are examined for their fundamental store of value in the ground. I stick to mining stocks because this country is geared economically in scale for their extraction for absolute and comparative advantage.

It so happens there are game changes in the precious metal sector which in their infancy have arisen from the Germans, Dutch Russians and Chinese with regard to gold being included in the basket of currencies to be used as international reserves and the London bullion Banks have until late January 2022 to comply with the Bank of International settlement rules established by the Basel 3 agreement in Switzerland. Obviously there is a shift in power. Reasons for which I won't examine. Gold is to be treated on a 1:1 ratio of physical to paper claim which all banks except London are now complying with due to their exemption as London traditionally sets the daily gold price. The COMEX will have to change its spots because their ratios are greater, meaning they have more paper claims to the actual physical and in essence one of the political factors behind the recent gold takedowns to reduce liability IMO.

I also note Australia and India have been adding to gold reserves contrary to previous policy.

I also note China is introducing its digital backed gold currency during the Beijing winter Olympics 2022.

BIS agreement and China sanctioning crypto gold have changed the face of how business will be done. BullionFX is not the only crypto gold company being established now. Even the Perth mint is offering a similar process. The critical mass in terms of world numbers making changes is there now.

So TNR IMO was very strategic and obviously ruffled the feathers of the establishment when seeking ASX approval causing the loss in trading momentum. But now I think the ASX has woken up to get with the strength as will others. Being a pioneer is bloody tough, but I think they can give everybody else the bird because they have early mover advantage.

Silver is often on the minds of bugs but as an interview on ***** recently pointed out that the data and correlation with gold prices is only .02. Old paradigms will be trashed IMO. Gold is the chosen form of money now, and silver will be treated as an industrial metal just like copper. That does not mean the price will fall because its industrial use in the manufacture of solar and medicine will grow. Its does mean IMO that silver ETF which like gold have been exploited by multiple paper claims will cease. Its a brave new world now. Positioning for change seems to be the only constant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $14.5K 2.4M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 820136 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3000000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 717950
Last updated 13.56pm 26/04/2024 ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.