EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

Bizzo,I was not suggesting there was a tie up between EIO and...

1. 6,072 Posts.
    Bizzo,

I was not suggesting there was a tie up between EIO and Blackfire. I merely pointed out that a similar project in the same area involving the same people did not succeed in selling the project to Blackfire. For all we know it may well have been the same project. I'm thinking it was. I will get back to you on that one.

If you care to do some research and actually try and understand my posts you will find that TGP (the vendor of the project) have 3 of their own people namely Kevin Joseph, Ian Burston and Don Carroll on the Board of EIO.

In fact it seems that EIO cannot make an unbiased decision since the directors of TGP/KCM Mining (vendor of the project) are also the directors of EIO.

So I ask again, what is this company really about?

Did it mention anywhere that all 3 directors of EIO are all directors of the vendor company? Why wouldn't they make that clear?

Ian Whiteley, who is he? Oh that's right he's the guy from TGP as well. So now we have 4 people from TGP that makes the independent non-conflicting decisions on behalf of EIO.

Come to think about it, this project is a 100% goer, they just need to convince shareholders now that the skies are very blue and then they can raise all the money they want.

;)
    Nic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.