QOL queensland ores limited

what's this one worth?

1. 432 Posts.
    Hi, I've followed Rosco's advise and done some research. Looks good. I've just checked out the Wolfram Creek project and am impressed by the upside.
    I'll look into it further when I have time, but so far this is what I've got:
    550,000 tonnes (inferred and defined) containing about .5% WO3 and .2% MoS2. According to the article I read that is roughly equivalent to 17 g/t gold. That sounds great, but the thing I really like is that the resourse is open in all directions and management reckon there is the potential to define around 3 million tonnes at a similar grade. Now that's really starting to grab my interest.
    Management say that the project should generate about US$14 mill surplus cash per year.

Then there's the Mount Cannindah project. Haven't found time to look at that yet, but management estimate it will generate about Aus$13 mill surplus cash per year.

Now if someone will just tell me how many shares have been issued, we can estimate what this one is worth. I'd look it up now, but it's late and I have to work in the morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.