RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

what's this?, page-91

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    cal, will you stop accusing people all the time of not owning shares? You have been doing this from day 1 to me and many times to others who disagree with you. Frankly, your childish comments in this regards don't reflect well.

the one about mdo dumping??? Got that wrong!!

I must be seeing the transaction history wrong then. I'm sure I saw 30mill shares changed hands. Call it whatever term you like but Mindoro have offloaded 30mil shares.

As by even you last post you have sold out most of your holding

Factually incorrect. I hold more than half of what I roiginally bought at .5/.6c. I've stated many times here and on other stocks. After deciding a fundamental interest in a speculative stock, I usually buy much more than I intend holding long-term and selling portions until I get to a free -carried state. I was fortunate to get RMXOA at .5/.6c originally, it rose to 1.7c, I'll let you work out the rest.

you are a very strange poster lol with your down ramping

Don't confuse down-ramping with a realistic view. In my opinion, in almost all cases, anyone who cannot never see negatives, only positives, often with excuse after excuse for a particular negative event, is not being realistic in their evaluation of a company. I have repeatedly said I see great potential in RMX, but for some reason you always seem to focus on my comments as purely negative. Not sure why that is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.