ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Whats to come (next 5 weeks)

1. 9,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    There are 5 weeks left to next quarterly, so here is my list on what the company might report before the quarterly or in the quarterly itself.

1. Caesium resource update.
    2. Further commentary on K-spar and lepidolite commercialization.
    3. Update on the drilling that was occurring when the last quarterly was release 8 weeks ago. (surely its due, boys are busy though) maybe nothing material turned up, so why the heck report on it. Still I would like to know.
    4. News on LPD's drilling on Peg 9, meant to be finalized in early May, has anyone heard anything. I think its been a bit of a fizzer.
    5. Peta's plan of attack for the Blair Dome region, that definitely should be in quarterly, after all Peta will be writing it. Its just a copy paste job, DC.
    6. More detailed info on our offtake contract with Cabot.
    7. Update on the caesium mine plan and likely start date.
    8. A promise by DC to get the SP to 60c, oops that's just a wish.
    9. We drill Blair for Co and Ni but we strike GOLD, GOLD GOLD. remember when Ni lost its flavour, it became prospective for gold. Maybe we will do the equivalent of the Lithium-Caesium at Sinclair twist, look for Ni and Co and strike gold. Hey we already have over 5gpt in some holes. Oh for such luck. Gee the Co-Au twist at Blair. It rhymes a bit too, Sinclair to Blair.
    10. One last drink, and losers are Mavis, Kangan, some lithium shit in clay to get some W.A. subsidy and the new gold claims at the back of Katanning won't see light of day and I say good riddance, as we can't run with them all.
    11. Mind you I hold GOR and they are partnering with some junior in the greenstone area there and I expect it to turn upsome really good finds. But hey GOR have an exploration budget of $25m per annum and over $100m cash in the bank, and a mine that will produce gold next year. Not ramping no no no.
    12. Please tack on you own shite here...…………………………………

with apologizes to Robbie Burns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.