JRV 8.33% 1.1¢ jervois global limited

Before buying into this Company about four years ago I did my...

1. 162 Posts.
    Before buying into this Company about four years ago I did my researce and found many reports just like these ones now being highlited. I have held hope that these reports are all true and that the assetts are actually there, they won't rot or blow away but they do need some acting upon. I heve seen many promisses of action pending all of which have come to nothing with the focus moved to another area.
    I did not agree with thw sale of the gold mine, our only source of income and worried about where we would go to keep paying for salleries and other costs.
    These brochures to me seem like an effort to further push these assetts in an atempt to try to raise more funding and I would guess that another share offer isn,t far away,
    The last two have failed so this will be an attempt draw more new blood into the trap, sadly this will again devalue current shareholders holdings unless one has the spare cash to participate which DP has been doing of late.

Like some others here I will not sell at a huge loss and have tried to encourage friends to hold on as well though find it dificult to encourage the purchase of further investiment in the Company. Some real action is required and my hope is that this Canadian Company may soon give us something so as to allay any more fears of loosing the lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $84.69K 7.652M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 221259 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1472388 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.