LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Hello I just wandering what is to stop Microsoft offering 30% of...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hello

I just wandering what is to stop Microsoft offering 30% of the features that LVT offers as a standard MS offering. If this 30% provides say 80% of the functionality that LVT offers then many companies may simply not bother with LVT.

I understand the idea of a platform and that Apple loves more apps because it means more iphone usage and locks people deeper into buying another iphone, but I guess Apple has also eaten the lunch of some app developers by providing their own Apple app as standard when it appears the app is pretty important. The Health app on my iphone is I guess an example.

Likewise what LVT does is not peripheral (like say CADCAM software) to MS. It is central because a good user friendly intranet means users use more MS applications. ie it has a huge positive impact on Azure, Sharepoint, 365, Teams etc. If MS offered a 30%/80% intranet product bundled in as appropriate it would make it easier to buy MS (buyers only have to negotiate with MS rather than both MS and LVT); MS would ensure users have the best possible intranet product that maximises usage of other MS products and MS could earn a fraction more revenue

If MS did this, it might discourage other developers but on the other hand, business is war and LVT would quickly be forgotten (collateral damage) in the war among the giants to maintain their market share in the enterprise space.

Anyways, what do you reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.