KCN 3.41% $1.28 kingsgate consolidated limited.

whats up doc, page-3

1. 29,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    noticed that myself. given that gold has been strong, i thought kcn would have gone up a tad - but alas, i am wrong

the reality is, is that us minions are always the last to know

the reality is, is that this stock has been a tad disappointing over the past 3 years, but has the potential to have a quantum leap in the shareprice. did get to $6.80 earlier this year, and watso thought the price at the time, was well justified

the high turnover, certainly looks like someone wants out - but the shares are getting snapped up - albeit at ever decreasing prices

in a recent broadcast (see link via hc) mr thomas painted a very rosy picture of the company, and stated that the thai joint venture partner had been selected, but they could not make an announment till everything had been finalized - which would be soon. mr thomas, from memory, also stated that an ipo, would be done a bit further down the track, ensuring that full value would be received for the stake in chatree. the thing is, is that a partial sale needs to be done soon - and very soon - and i wonder if full value will be received - and that, i guess, will not be the case. after all, if the mining permits had been granted for chatree north, then a higher price would have been received, for any interim sale

ah - time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.045(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $328.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.29 $1.26 $483.2K 378.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5240 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 878 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.