KCN 0.00% $1.35 kingsgate consolidated limited.

whats up doc, page-5

1. 24,765 Posts.
    re: whats up doc ... On my understanding it is a different class of share that is being sold to the Thai investors. Also on my understanding the price is not necessarily related to KCN's current ASX share price, though the IPO a few years down the track will be.

The presentation Gavin Thomas gave about a week or so ago could not have been more bullish about current and future exploration and prospects at Chatree.

Eg - KCN's Environmental Impact Statement for Chatree North was expected to be accepted withing two to three weeks. That means a mining permit for Chatree North then becomes a formality.

On my understanding I do not see anything that has changed the situation.

On more than one occasion an institution has sold a significant quantity of shares in KCN. When that occurs, due to the nature of share holdings in KCN, the share price has been distorted and come under pressure.

If you look closely at the way the large selling is occurring, it is definitely NOT panic selling in my view. It is not a desperate bid to get out at any price. It has all the hallmarks of a large institutional sale.

The current significant and at times bery large buying orders would normally have resulted in a substantial share price rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.