RNE 0.00% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

whats up doc, page-7

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I'd be keen to see then do exactly what's in the business plan. Yes gut feeling is that there should be no issue, but in the big 5-10 year picture, waiting until the next set of wells to go to the unknown would suit everyone better. Imagine the angst of having a joint press release at the switching on of the Innamicka geo powered keg cooler, at the same time as declaring problems with Jol1 or Jol2...

From a technical standpoint (and I'm sure there are answers to this), would they have to case the well above the deeper drilling, does this have to be done before the drilling lower to provide a diameter change for the casing. And also does casing above become a permanent situation if there are problems at further depth. Or can the casing be run down post deeper success? I guess drilling/casing the first well to greater depth then implies that ALL of the cluster must work at that depth.

I just remember the pain of Hab2 too much, and that's only 2 wells ago out of hundreds to come :-) goejac's last paragraph lines up with my gut feel

On a more positive note however, if as everyone says deeper should work,are there any limitations of why each group is not 500m deeper each time ?? Thinking of technical reasons not to drill to 6000m and have 330deg water ?? increasing pressures ?? changes in geology/hydrology ?? Are there ANY references of how far down the bottom is ??

Double the efficiency by spending just a month longer on each hole... now that's a game changer...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.630M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $408 81.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 410003 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5451883 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.