MDM medical monitors limited

asx - monthly reports The ASX are forcing MDM to release reports...

1. 1,117 Posts.
    asx - monthly reports The ASX are forcing MDM to release reports monthly as they don't believe their budget projections and sales announcements.

2/2/05 agreement signed for canada - sales of ECG and BPfone, delivery and payment by June 30 0f $370,000

14/04/05 - Outstanding increase in USA sales - revenue 1.3 million.

I would like to see the ASX whom I believe have taken there boot off MDM a bit to place it back firmly onto them again. The projections there were forced to make after there late annual report last year were predictably bull dust. Nearly 12 mths with Premedical and not one cent from them. If it not for the $400,000 the earlier Gallery investments mob gave them in the JUL-Sep qtr last year their revenue for the year would only be around $100,000.

They now are going to recieve $690,000 in the current qtr (not likely this will occur) for technical support. The 1.3 million and the Canada money gets forgotten about though as always MDM state "in the coming months sales revenue and royalty streams" which never arrive.

We now have the reverse takeover announcement, will another company buyout a product which has made no impact in 4 yrs? Big companies tested the product and decided not to buy.

We shall see, always fun to watch the deception masters

MDM - Mercyless Deception Masters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.