CSL 1.06% $311.33 csl limited

HT1 - your correct, apologies, kinda made the comment 1 foot out...

1. 391 Posts.
    HT1 - your correct, apologies, kinda made the comment 1 foot out the door trying to get out of the office quickly.

Indeed the cap raising for instos was completed last week with retails remaining.

I'm no numbers man and a T/A in training, but I do like the sector particularly heading towards a global economic downturn (hospitals,meds need to function rain, hail or shine and try living without blood) CSL is in right space IMO, plus Mcnamee has been their for a while and is a smart operator, yes call him an oppurtunist for trying to take talecris which would in effect give CSL %48 market compared to Baxters %35 and this is what's worrying brokerages and HT1, failure to get approval in the US, personally Mcnamee is putting his rep on the line and will need to deliver, no such time like the present.

In the worst case scenario the deal doesn't get the nod, Mcnamee will have at his disposal 1.75bn to buy something else, question is what he will buy and how long it will take him if the deal breaks.

Anyhow I will be watching closely for any buy signs and wish holders the best of luck,

cheers,n
    DYOR
    (no more on the fly comments from me)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.