ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey GuysJust a very quick one.Did any of you know that in 2013...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey Guys
    Just a very quick one.

Did any of you know that in 2013 GGG agreed to let the Greenland government attach an appendix on to their exploration license which remains their and in force even today. The company, in this appendix to their license, gave up all the rights to sue for compensation if the Government rejected their application to mine radioactive elements for any reason with no recourse. This appendix has been questioned in several paragraph 37 questions 4 times and has been upheld to each time to in terms of continuing restrict entirely the company's right to sue for the Governments' ability to disallow the mining of radioactive elements.

Again, I ask: Did the company ever disclose this license change to the ASX or to the Shareholders, if so when?

If they didn't disclose it, wouldn't that be a serious breech by the company, and and especially serious breech of their fiduciary responsibilities by the board, to disclose seriously material changes in the Company's assets to the ASX and the shareholders. Again, Giving up the right to seek litigation damages in regard to the government rejecting the company's right to mine radioactive materials, is a big change in the company's license, and could also have a material effect on its value.

I ask you guys about this, I know about America, in America this sort of failure to disclose a serious material change would be a walk out of the office in handcuffs to go to jail on a felony charges for the whole board.
    I don't know about Australia.

I wonder if this situation had been properly disclosed, do you think the share value might have been affected? How about the price the company got when it recently raised quite a lot of funds. This license change happened in 2013, do you think the company and the board have failed to disclose this properly or at all, since 2013. That's 8 years. How much money has the company raised since then with what may be a material omission as to the company's exploration license terms. And how many times did the company and the board talk about mining Uranium since 2007, and again, they were raising funds several times since the company agreed to the license's term change? Looks like it could be serious trouble to me.

Ciao
    Dull 1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.