MLS 5.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

There's been 3 dozen trades in MLS today, with sellers falling...

1. 56 Posts.
    There's been 3 dozen trades in MLS today, with sellers falling over themselves to get out ..... So, what's up? It seems to me that some know what's going on .... & it seems to be bad ....

A couple of years back, I heard Mr Amakutuma was "well connected". Perhaps he is out to have "a partial revenge" & get some "mates" in the Dept of Minerals to come up with a reason why the leases should not be renewed to MLS - or anyone else.

To me, it's difficult to see how the Dept of Minerals can just sit on this renewal for so long .... if MLS has performed all that is required to maintain the tenement in good standing, as claimed (& more), then there is nothing for the Dept of Minerals to consider; it's done & dusted - the Court ruling should take just a couple of days to implement.

I note that conservationists & tourism industry don't like uranium mines like Rossing to operate .... despoils the attraction of the Namibian wilderness/U is nasty stuff ....

Perhaps a way to snub the Court ruling?

Then, in 5 years time, the leases could be available again .... with the Mines Dept awarding them to a "big gun"
    with Mr A (& friends) getting a little royalty ....

Just surmising ......

Col8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $1.775K 90.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1502071 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 104020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.