CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

whats up?, page-7

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    For me, I'm patient (well, sort of :) to wait for the news, given that the Team is a fair way through the dd in MONO, + assume the other INDO team is also working hard behind the scenes.

If one checks the peer company announcements, they generally pop up with detail - as initial as may be from time to time, but also with method of funding / cap raising / or straight out loan arrangement.

I'm thinking that we MAY get slightly more info than ground conditions, but may be wrong on that count?
    Also noting that some info may be premature to release, given the intencity of the neighbouring China ~ willing to throw money down with-out due dilli, just to be able to secure some Mono ground!

On the Indo front, again I believe the initial discussions and findings on the projects identified are not for public 'broadcast' ~ maybe for similar reasons. We'll be informed when these are ready for such time, imo.

------------

As each day passes, the time for Mono or Indo news is closer.
    Just let the team get on with the growth potential for this business, imo.

On the funding in Mono, it's interesting to note the $7.7 mil is req to 'seal the deal', and I'm certain that the sourcing of these funds are under negotiation whilst the dd is occurring.

Looking forward to possible busy week / fortnight / month.

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.