CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

whats up?, page-8

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Victorious, if you look at the drilling there doing Diamond core, if you google it you would see that they would know thickness and at what depth from the core samples straight away. So if it was dirt only we would have known a lot quicker, lab results will depend on how busy and there could be delays there, also there could be a lot of samples and a few could have been delayed getting to the lab. As the thickness and depth might be there but am sure they would also need to know what btu of the coal is to report to market. Don't worry mate at this end of the market and not being cynical if it was a dud the selling would be there and then some. I actually think it has held up well with not many seeming to be taking a tax loss.
    And am sure Mark would have good contacts and know enough not to place his reputation on a maybe. I am pretty sure the company we have signed the Mou with would not be helping out and allowing us to drill without it being pretty sure. Also I am sure these are excess to there needs and most likely 3 to 500 million tonne, while keeping the billion plus tonne deposits to themselves. Everyone needs cash and funds for some are harder to get in this market so right time right place for CEO. One thing for sure if your backing experience and coal knowledge, there are not many as experienced and with the contacts as mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.