GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

what's up?, page-18

1. 777 Posts.
    Quote from Wanga 1/7/2013

"I am back writing here after a while and, probably, in the most decisive month for Gindalbie Metals. In the meanwhile, I have increased my GBG holding up to 360,000 at an average price of 0.14: I have basically played “ALL IN” on GBG stocks and I am just running out of cash. From my humble point of view, the current price for a GBG share is simply ridiculous, just considering the last financial deals with Ansteel which gave it a price of $0.47…more than 4 times the current SP. Are you telling me, Chinese businessmen have just become good sammaritans? Well, dear sidelines and shorters, I will not consider selling my GBG stocks at any price below that (0.47), just for your info…"

What happened to 47 cents Wanga? I'm pretty sure the price of IO was lower when you made this statement. Suddenly you are the oracle on the price of IO. Don't know much about Lynas but my father tells me he is buying at the moment. Good luck with your change of heart. Drop back in 6 months to gloat or to see how much you would have made if you had have hung on.

SilentO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.